This site is designed to allow you to easily review our online
catalog of more than 3000 parts and obtain pricing information on
those you are interested in. To obtain a price quote, you must first
create a list of parts and submit it to our Customer Service department.
Here is a step-by-step overview of how to navigate our catalog
& request a price quote:
To create a list of part numbers to be
- Select one of the five Product Types
to begin your search.
- On the Item Categories page, select
a Product Category to review further.
- On the Item Subcategories page, select
a Product Subcategory.
- On the Item Detail page, click
on the Part Number that you wish to receive a price quote
for, and a pop-up window will open.
- In the Request Price Quote pop-up window, enter
the Quantity you wish to be quoted on (you can change the
quantity later) & click the Add
to Cart button.
- On the Part Added to Cart page, click
either View Cart (to review your Cart and/or
submit the Request for Quote) or Continue
Shopping to close the window and resume browsing
To submit a price quote request:
- To review your Cart, either: a) click
on the View Cart button on the Part Added
to Cart pop-up window, or b) click
the View Cart link on the upper right corner
of your main browser window.
-- If necessary, change the quantities of the part numbers listed
-- in the Cart to be quoted, and
click Update Cart.
- When ready to submit the Request for Price Quote, click
- Fill out "Contact Information"
on the "Checkout" page.
- Click "Get Price Quote"
to submit the request for quote.
- Your request for quote will be submitted
to our Customer Service department for processing, and
a copy of the request will be e-mailed for your records.
If you have questions or comments regarding use of our web site,
please contact email@example.com
or call us at (510) 785-9650.